When it comes to Bird Netting, installation is Key
Here at No More Birds we have a dedicated team of Bird Net installation experts.
When installed correctly using high quality materials a Bird Netting solution should provide years of hassle free protection.
The idea is to provide an impenetrable barrier to pest birds, therefore, leaving them with no other option but to look for a new home.
Our Bird Netting
- Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Comes in various sizes.
- Can be made to size to reduce waste.
- Has different size penetrations, To suit the type of problem bird.
- Is virtually invisible when installed correctly.
- Comes in different colours.
- Zip suitable, to access light fittings etc.
- Is fit for purpose.
Our System is composed of the following items:
- Stainless wire.
- Stainless Hog Rings.
- Stainless L brackets.
- Stainless Strainers.
- The polyethylene net.
We install a tensioned perimeter for the net to be installed to, then tension the net within the perimeter forming an impenetrable barrier.
Bird Netting Specifications
- All our nets are manufactured from knotted polyethylene.
- Polyethylene does not absorb water, so does not stretch or rot.
- Uv Stabilised.
- Come in two main penetration sizes,
- 19mm – for Sparrows
- 50mm – for Pigeons
- Are available in two colours; Black and Translucent.
- We provide Zips for access to Light fittings etc.
Where can Bird Netting be installed?
- Inwards, Outwards Good Canopies.
- Over Outdoor voids.
- Food Halls.
- Around Air conditioning units.
- Lunch Areas.
- To protect Artwork and Monuments.
- Chimneys and Silos.